Implementing Reasonable Adjustments.
Please note this e-learning module is hosted on the University Learn platform.? Instructions how to enrol here:
Self-Enrol by logging into Learn and log in with EASE at www.learn.ed.ac.uk
- Click on the?“Self-Enrol” tab?at the top right of your screen.
- Click the?Browse Course Catalogue?button and a search window will appear.
- Enter the name of the course you wish to enrol onto in the search box and click?Go
- Hover your mouse pointer to the right of the Course ID, click the arrow and select?Enrol.
- You will then be taken to a new page.? To complete your enrolment on this course select?Submit.
- You will then see a confirmation message to say your enrolment was successful.
- Click?OK?and you will be taken to the course.
The course will now appear in your?My Courses?under the 'My Learn' tab?every time you login to Learn.
Training can be carried out on this moduled at your own pace. If you don’t want to complete the course in one session, click on 'Bookmark' before exiting and the module will automatically take you back to where you left off when you next log in.