Due to the Covid-19 outbreak, we are currently holding online information sessions.
Covid-19 pandemic: Online information sessions?
Our online information sessions can be accessed from anywhere in the world, whether you're thinking about Postgraduate or Undergraduate study. This is your opportunity to ask questions about your programme and keep up to date with developments during?the Covid-19 emergency.?
Edinburgh Global support
- Our Reception Office is open 9-5pm, Monday- Friday to welcome drop in visitors and help answer questions
- Visits to the University campus can be arranged via our Reception Team
- Our Regional Managers meet potential students, attending recruitment events, giving presentations and information sessions in many countries overseas, online and in Edinburgh
- They send information and updates to applicants
- They arrange pre-departure briefings in countries overseas to advise students about to leave for Edinburgh
- They meet with guidance counsellors overseas in Schools, Colleges and universities to advise on application to Edinburgh
- They manage the University's overseas representatives
Go Abroad Team
This team helps Study Abroad applicants who want to study in Edinburgh for just a year or?a semester.
Find out more about Edinburgh Global:
On Campus events
For international students
If you are planning to visit Edinburgh, you are invited to attend an information session aimed at answering the questions that international applicants want to ask about studying at Edinburgh.
Every Monday and Friday we run these sessions on our central campus. Through August we also run an extra session each Wednesday. They are designed to assist undergraduate applicants to the University.
The sessions are presented by one our Regional Managers and they cover:
- An introduction to the Scottish Higher Education system
- The application process
- Accommodation for students
- Fees and finance
- Student life
At the end of the presentation there is an opportunity for asking any other questions about Edinburgh or the application process.
These sessions last one hour.
Our information sessions are designed to be combined with a campus tour.
There are two options:
You’ll be led around the George Square campus by a Student Ambassador. There will be an opportunity to ask any further questions you may have. The our lasts one hour.
You can also follow our self-guided walking tours for a flavour of the University, the city and student life.
The University also runs formal visit days which include a full programme of meetings tours and introductory sessions.
Find out more: